NVIDIA unveils it’s latest next-gen AI chips
Plus an AI for digitizing paperwork for local governments gets $6M
📰 News: NVIDIA unveils its next-gen AI chips - set to release in 2024
💰 Funding: AI for digitizing paperwork for local governments gets $6M
⚡️ Top News Stories:
1. Nvidia unveils it’s latest AI chip, the HGX H200, which promises significant memory and performance upgrades to enhance generative AI performance
2. Anthropic expands partnership with Google, using the new Cloud TPU v5e chips for its AI model Claude.
3. Microsoft introduces a watermarking tool to safeguard elections against deepfakes, enhancing content authenticity and cybersecurity.
4. U.S. and China to sign landmark deal at APEC summit, limiting AI use in nuclear and autonomous weapons, amidst rising tensions.
5. Google combats Bard AI scammers, seeking to protect users from malware disguised as AI tools and services.
💰 Top Funding News:
2. Aigen, a company building a solar-powered autonomous robot for crop management, raised a $12M Series A, led by ReGen Ventures w/ NEA, Cleveland Avenue, Incite, and Susquehanna Private Equity Investments.
That's all for today's email! If you want more please follow us at the social channels linked below, or check out our website!
How'd you like today's email?
Share our newsletter: If you like our work please share/forward this email with your friends, colleagues, and family. It's the best way to support us!
If this email was forwarded to you please sign up here to continue receiving them.
Want your content, product, jobs, or event featured in our newsletter? Reply to this email with the details, and our team will reach out to you.
Do you use AI for work? Tell us how, and you could be featured in our newsletter!
Check out our website for more resources, including a list of AI investors, products, events, and twitter follows.
For an archive of all our posts, click here.
We'd love to hear from you! You can always leave us comments or feedback by replying to this email!